Sunday, February 1, 2009

FREE SMU MCA SAMPLE PAPERS SEM - I

HI FRIENDS,
You can download SMU-MCA SEM - I sample paper by click/copy paste the links given below:
To view / download the file, simply click on the link below

SOLVED SAMPLE PAPERS:
1.Internethtml1 2. Internet2 3. html 4. internethtmlmultimedia 5. descreatemath

6.
descreatemathB 7. F&mA 8. descmath2 9. discmathC 10. Cprogramm 11. COArchi

12
.Descmath 13. Digital SYS 14. DescmathS


Thanks for Visit my Blog

For More Download: Please click
http://www.sample-paper.blogspot.com/



11 comments:

  1. thanks for you kind info.

    Could you plz give post 4th sem all papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for SMU dump paper but you have uploded IP DUMP..could you please send me SMU mca I & II sem dump paper


    my mail-id is suyalmanoj@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need a SMU sample paper so please send me SMU mca I & II semple paper

    my mail-id is thada.neha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a SMU sample paper so please send me SMU mca III sem.

    my mail-id is hemendradave18@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I need SMU(4th Semester) sample question papers, kindly send it to me to my mail ID meavi100@gmail.com.

    thanks in advance....

    Avinash

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO Friend ,
    I need SMU 4th Semester sample question papers, kindly send it to me to my mail ID avdhesh1990@gmail.com.

    thanks in advance....

    ReplyDelete
  7. plz send me mca1 and 2nd sem sample questions papers. my mail id is sonu10592@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. plz send me smu 4th sem mca sample papers as soon as possible my id is agg.priyanka1989@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. plz send me smu 4th sem mca dumps if any or solved question papers to my id varunkumar549@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. please send me smu 4th sem mcs dumps. if any or solved questions paper. my email id is ukt.techworld@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi i need SMU 1st SEM descreate math paper ,
    mail id is manojrai143@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete